CRM Bistro™ is an Endeavour bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. If you are new to Dynamics 365 CRM, we can get you up and running, trained and deployed with Dynamics 365 CRM in just a few days.
One of the biggest challenges Sale Leaders face when implementing a new CRM is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. CRM Bistro™ has been built to solve these problems. Our CRM consultants will work with you to get your data into a suitable format ready for importing and then you are ready to go. It's really that simple.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today and get...
- Get a complete view of your customer, related Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Unique IP for optimized B2B Sales processes
- Team-Based Selling
- Improved Sales Productivity
- Better Sales Performance
All of this, rapidly deployed, to help get your team on the right path.
Find out more about Endeavour's CRM Bistro today
Rapid CRM deployment powered by Dynamics 365 for Sales
CRM Bistro™ is a Rapid CRM deployment solution built on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. It shows a complete view of the customer, related Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities. Dynamics 365 for Sales is hosted in the Microsoft Cloud and is accessed via all contemporary Internet browsers and mobile devices.
Endeavour recommends CRM Bistro™ as the initial step within a “crawl – walk – run” approach to adopting your new CRM system.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales - Canada Cloud CRM
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Account & Contact Management
- Sales Dashboards
CRM Bistro Pricing
CRM Bistro™ Price*
- Fixed fee $5,500 one-time fee plus one-time security and user setup fee $100 per user
- Client to purchare Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales - Cloud Licenses via Endeavour (Subscription Price )
- Optional: Additional fee for personalized development and customization
*All prices in $CADRead what our customers have to say
CRM Bistro Sales Leadership
As a Sales leader, you are not only responsible for managing a sales team but also a for setting the direction for profitable growth. CRM Bistro™ brings easy access to meaningful analytics (out of the box) including pre-built reports and a breakdown of key revenue streams.
With the analytics in CRM Bistro™ you'll be able to view:
- The breakdown of sales by product groups/product line
- Attach rates for warranty or services
- % probability of key revenues steams within each opportunity
- Total sales pipeline per sales rep split by sales stage
- Total and individual sales won or lost each month
- Breakdown of sales revenue streams by sales rep
- Number of meetings and number of calls made
Book a demo
Sales Reports and Analytics
All the above plus:
- Monitor and report on pipeline health and conduct win-loss reviews
- Track sales activity KPIs such as meetings per rep, task completion and other activities
- Create and monitor sales leadership dashboards with top 10 sales, top 10 reps, top 10 clients
- Individual reps can have their own dashboards to monitor their personal vs team performance
- Connect with Microsoft PowerBI for even greater business analytics and data visualizations