Microsoft Dynamics 365 B2B Sales for Manufacturing and Distributors CRM Consulting Services
Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distrubution
We're here to help your B2B Client Engagement and Support teams succeed.
Endeavour Solutions Inc. is a North American consulting firm who has been working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for over a decade to advise and help progressive clients improve their service efficiency, client management and overall performance. Microsoft has a specialized industry accelerator for the automotive industry which will greatly BENEFIT and ACCELERATE multiple B2B, dealer-centric, and manufacturing companies. This replaces and refines the previous Dynamics 365 Manufacturing Accelerator.
Endeavour for CRM
- Microsoft Gold partner
- Strong values
- Across Canada and USA
- Talented team
- Highly reference-able (Google)
- Great support
Endeavour B2B product sales & warranty service xRM / CRM Configuration
One of the biggest challenges Sales Leaders face when implementing or upgrading a new CRM for their manufacturing and sales team is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. Endeavour has a specialized bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise and Customer Service. Our team also has ERP experts to assist with e-commerce, financial reporting and integration of your CRM with your financial systems. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be accomplished following a multi-step approach as part of a long-term plan.
Microsoft has released specific "industry accelerators" for the Automotive Industry with key fields and tables for all manufactures with products, models, and extended warranty services. Dynamics 365 Sales for dealers, channel management, manufactures sales reps, fleet sales, and warranty management include specialized custom entities to the Microsoft Dataverse (fields, columns and tables) to support the out-of-the box needs. The models includes 50+ entity data definitions, relationships, and dashboards.
Endeavour recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing, Wholesalers and Distributors
- Manage dealer and wholesaler relationships and sales along with end-user customer information
- Deliver self-serve portals including secure file sharing and order management
- Manage branded mailers, events and prospecting campaigns
- Track brand, model, model variant, location, dealer and warranty details
- Deliver a stronger Client Experience
Popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 B2B Sales CRM software functions
- B2B Sales Pipeline and Contact Management
- Omni-channel customer engagement for dealers, channel sales, fleet management, and end-user customers
- Self-serve portals for registration, profile management and secure document sharing
- Track product attributes and model variants (see Automotive Accelerators)
- Product Attributes - Brand, Option, Type, Variant, Serial Number
- Device Measures - Meter reading, Model code, Warranty dates
- Fleet Management - Ownership, Customer, Location, Contract ID
- Warranty Management - Coverage type, End date, Renewals, Limits
- Service Management - Service Orders, Service Appointments, Warranty
- Pipeline, quota and commissions management for B2B Sales team
- Manage internal and external working groups with assigned tasks and restricted access to client information
- Inbound and outbound client and business communications
- E-mail, calendar, and task tracking within Microsoft Outlook and via Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Tracking of all correspondence and assigned tasks
- Manage leasing agreements, profiles, renewals, and expiry dates
- Track complaints, infractions, and other issues
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of issue resolutions
- Link to financial systems for payment processing, renewals and statement of account
- Integration between sales, marketing, and customer service
- Company level, regional, channel, team level and individual performance analysis and reporting
- Dashboards, KPI metrics, 360 degree view, ad-hoc analysis, performance reports
Is Microsoft CRM for B2B Manufacturing and Dealer Sales the right fit for you?
- The majority of core functions are "out of the box" including Client Profiles, Dealer Profiles, Product Attributes, Sales, Equipment Serial Numbers, Warranty details, and self-serve portals
- Off the shelf systems require heavy customization and configuration. A personalized Dynamics 365 system may fit just as well, and at a lower monthly fee
- Broad resource pool of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, professionals, and support companies
- Microsoft hosting available in CANADA on a Canadian-only server, or in the USA on a United States-only server.
- Advanced productivity tools including Sales Insights, AI, Virtual Agents, and Portals
- Regulatory compliance for Provincial Act, State Law, or self-regulating bodies
- Multiple B2B Manufacturing industries
- Industrial parts and products
- Photocopiers, scanners, and printers
- Farming and industrial equipment
- Warehouse equipment and machines
- Manufacturing equipment and machines
- Fleet sales management and leasing
- Make to order manufacturing
- Lighting and industrial engineering
- IT hardware parts and service
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Vending machines and other smart devices
Intelligent tools across multiple manufacturing industries extending well beyond automotive
CRM Training and Support
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Canadian Microsoft CRM Partner?
User adoption is the single biggest "litmus test" for a successful CRM implementation.
If your team only views your system as something "extra" and not as a "valuable enabler" your CRM software wasn't designed or implemented in an optimal way. Lower user adoption can be caused by a variety of factors. Let's talk about Best Practices for CRM implementations and upgrades.
Endeavour's CRM consultants are here to help you identify ways to mitigate risks and improve adoption - resulting in improved performance. Endeavour's CRM Health Check can be a great complement to your current efforts, providing an external viewpoint and best practices in building-out your a CRM strategy and adoption tactics.
Our Advisory Services include Change Management, Project Management, CRM roadmaps, and CRM training.