Microsoft Dynamics 365 Municipal and City Engagement CRM Consulting Services
Dynamics 365 for Municipalities and Cities
We're here to help your Citizen Engagement team succeed.
Endeavour Solutions Inc. is a North American consulting firm who has been working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for over a decade to advise and help progressive clients improve their service efficiency, stakeholder management and overall performance.
Endeavour for CRM
- Microsoft Gold partner
- Strong values
- Across Canada and USA
- Talented team
- Highly reference-able (Google)
- Great support
Endeavour Municipality and City xRM / CRM Configuration
One of the biggest challenges Municipal and City Leaders face when implementing or upgrading a new CRM is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. Endeavour has a specialized bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. Our team also has ERP experts to assist with e-commerce, financial reporting and integration of your CRM with your financial systems. Implementing a Smart City strategy with Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be accomplished following a multi-step approach as part of a long-term plan.
Microsoft has released specific "industry accelerators" for government, non-profit and Stakeholder Management to include specialized custom entities to the Microsoft Dataverse (fields, columns and tables) to support the out-of-the box needs for constituent management, digital citizens, case management, and impact tracking data. The models includes 90+ entity data definitions and relationships.
Endeavour recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for City and Municipal Management
- Optimize Licensing Renewals
- Deliver self-serve portals
- Manage events and outreach campaigns
- Coordinate internal and external agencies and departments
- Deliver a stronger digital Citizen Experience
Popular Microsoft Municipal Management CRM software functions
- Contact Management
- Citizen contact information, cases, renewals, payment history
- Self-serve portals for registration, profile management and ecommerce transactions
- Track individual and business licensing and renewals
- Committee Management
- Manage committees, board members, and working groups
- Inbound and outbound citizen and business communications
- E-mail tracking within Microsoft Outlook and via Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Tracking of all correspondence
- Issue resolution and case management
- Track complaints, infractions, and other issues
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of issue resolutions
- Financial Systems Integration
- Link to financial systems for payment processing, renewals and statement of account
- Organization-wide access to reporting
- Allow for external access for renews, payments, inquiries, licensing status, contact information
- Analysis and Reporting
- Dashboards, KPI metrics, 360 degree view, ad-hoc analysis, performance reports"
Is Microsoft CRM for Smart Cites and Smart Municipalities the right fit for you?
- The majority of core functions are "out of the box" including Citizen Management, Licencing / Certification Management, and Self-serve portals
- Off the shelf systems require heavy customization and configuration. A personalized Dynamics 365 system may fit just as well, and at a lower monthly fee with Public Sector pricing
- Broad resource pool of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, professionals, and support companies
- Microsoft hosting available in CANADA on a Canadian-only server, or in the USA on a United States-only server.
- Advanced productivity tools including AI, Virtual Agents, IoT, and Portals
- Regulatory compliance for Provincial Act, State Law, or self-regulating bodies:
- Public works
- Waste management
- State agencies
CRM Training and Support
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Canadian Microsoft CRM Partner?
User adoption is the single biggest "litmus test" for a successful CRM implementation.
If your team only views your system as something "extra" and not as a "valuable enabler" your CRM software wasn't designed or implemented in an optimal way. Lower user adoption can be caused by a variety of factors. Let's talk about Best Practices for CRM implementations and upgrades.
Endeavour's CRM consultants are here to help you identify ways to mitigate risks and improve adoption - resulting in improved performance. Endeavour's CRM Health Check can be a great complement to your current efforts, providing an external viewpoint and best practices in building-out your a CRM strategy and adoption tactics.
Our Advisory Services include Change Management, Project Management, CRM roadmaps, and CRM training.