Microsoft Dynamics 365 Wealth Management, and Brokerage Client Engagement CRM Consulting Services
Dynamics 365 for Brokerages and Wealth Management
We're here to help your Client Engagement and Support teams succeed.
Endeavour Solutions Inc. is a North American consulting firm who has been working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for over a decade to advise and help progressive clients improve their service efficiency, client management and overall performance. With a number of wealth management, financial and brokerage clients we have the business knowledge, design skills and technical knowhow to help your team succeed.
Endeavour for CRM
- Microsoft Gold partner
- Strong values
- Across Canada and USA
- Talented team
- Highly reference-able (Google)
- Great support
Endeavour Financial Advisor and Broker xRM / CRM Configuration
One of the biggest challenges Sales and Operations Leaders face when implementing or upgrading a new CRM for their Wealth Management or Insurance Brokerage firm is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. Endeavour has a specialized bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise and Customer Service. Our team also has ERP experts to assist with e-commerce, financial reporting and integration of your CRM with your financial systems. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be accomplished following a multi-step approach as part of a long-term plan.
Microsoft has released specific "industry accelerators" for Financial Services including insurance brokerages and other financial services firms such a financial planning and wealth management. Dynamics 365 Client and Policy Management include specialized custom entities to the Microsoft Dataverse (fields, columns and tables) to support the out-of-the box needs for client relationships, policy and investments, transaction requests, claims, policy terms, coverage, investor profiles and more. The models includes 50+ entity data definitions, relationships, and dashboards.
Endeavour recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Brokerage Firm Client Management
- Optimize and track client management tasks
- Deliver self-serve portals including secure file sharing
- Manage client events and prospecting campaigns
- Coordinate internal and external support teams
- Deliver a stronger Client Experience
Popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financial Advisor CRM software functions
- Contact Management
- Client portfolio management, transaction requests, recurring disbursements, payment history
- Self-serve portals for registration, profile management and secure document sharing
- Track group and individual policy, term, and investment information
- Pipeline, quota and commissions management for financial advisors
- Manage internal and external working groups with assigned tasks and restricted access to client information
- Inbound and outbound client and business communications
- E-mail, calendar, and task tracking within Microsoft Outlook and via Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Tracking of all correspondence and assigned tasks
- Manage agreements, investor profiles, renewals, and expiry dates
- Track complaints, infractions, and other issues
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of issue resolutions
- Financial Systems Integration
- Link to financial systems for payment processing, renewals and statement of account
- Integration between sales, marketing, and customer service
- Company level, team level and individual performance analysis and reporting
- Dashboards, KPI metrics, 360 degree view, ad-hoc analysis, performance reports
Is Microsoft CRM for Wealth Management and Brokerages the right fit for you?
- The majority of core functions are "out of the box" including Client Profiles, Case Management, Policy and Investment catalogue and self-serve portals
- Off the shelf systems require heavy customization and configuration. A personalized Dynamics 365 system may fit just as well, and at a lower monthly fee
- Broad resource pool of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, professionals, and support companies
- Microsoft hosting available in CANADA on a Canadian-only server, or in the USA on a United States-only server.
- Advanced productivity tools including Sales Insights, AI, Virtual Agents, and Portals
- Regulatory compliance for Provincial Act, State Law, or self-regulating bodies:
- Insurance company and brokerage agreements
- IIROC members - Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada
- NAIC members - National Association of Insurance Commissioners across the United States
- AIA members - American Insurance Association
- Mutual fund dealer agreements and compliance
- Insurance industry compliance for client security
- High net worth Wealth Management and portfolio management for legal, accounting, asset management, trusts and tax advisory services
- Insurance brokerage, brokers, underwriters, and insurance agents
- Financial planning brokerage and advisors
- Financial services and policyholder management
Intelligent tools for Insurance Agents and Brokerage Firms - Portals and Virtual Agents
CRM Training and Support
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Canadian Microsoft CRM Partner?
User adoption is the single biggest "litmus test" for a successful CRM implementation.
If your team only views your system as something "extra" and not as a "valuable enabler" your CRM software wasn't designed or implemented in an optimal way. Lower user adoption can be caused by a variety of factors. Let's talk about Best Practices for CRM implementations and upgrades.
Endeavour's CRM consultants are here to help you identify ways to mitigate risks and improve adoption - resulting in improved performance. Endeavour's CRM Health Check can be a great complement to your current efforts, providing an external viewpoint and best practices in building-out your a CRM strategy and adoption tactics.
Our Advisory Services include Change Management, Project Management, CRM roadmaps, and CRM training.