Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Upgrade Services
Endeavour Solutions has been supporting Microsoft Dynamics for over 30 years. Over that time we have performed well over 1,500 upgrades and implementations of ERP, CRM and Cloud applications.
Why upgrade to the latest in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
- You may be on an older version and need to upgrade as your current version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2013, 2015, 2016, CRM online) may be ending mainstream support. Endeavour will still support your and your Business Applications, but Microsoft or your 3rd party add-ons may be ending their support. Being off support presents risks associated with security, bug fixes and compatibility concerns.
- You may be seeking a Cloud-hosted CRM with tighter security and new cloud productivity functions available in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The new Dynamics 365 cloud platform has the best integration with Microsoft 365 (Office 365) and Outlook that is available on the market. If you are on Dynamics CRM-on premise, Sugar CRM or Salesforce.com look to Microsoft for the most seamless, stable and trusted email integration available.
- New application designs to support a unified experience for your users. The methodologies and tools from Dynamics CRM 2013 to 2016 are now obsolete, and more recently the CRM tools from Dynamics 365 2017-2018 were updated and replaced in 2019 with Microsoft Power Apps and using the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 unified interface design for mobile, tablet and web. After your upgrade, we will train you and your team on these new tools.
- New AI, features, and functions to support increased end-user productivity often provide a strong business case for upgrading. As mentioned the tight and stable integration with Outlook 365 and Microsoft Teams is a popular capability, other valuable productivity-boosting functions include embedded AI for reading the tone of emails and other correspondence and the new AI-based virtual agent (chat-bot). Microsoft Power Automate and Power App are used to create smoother workflow automation replacing daily and weekly manual tasks with smart CRM based apps, add-ons and 'bots'.
- If you're on Salesforce.com and want to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 to gain access to the stronger integration with the rest of your Microsoft business productivity applications including Office 365, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and Microsoft Power Apps. Upgrade from Salesforce to Dynamics 365
With Endeavour you can Expect your CRM Cloud upgrade to include:
- Advisory Services in the form of a CRM Health Check to review opportunities for improvement including configuration, training and adoption of new functions.
- A defined scope and project plan to meet your objectives
- A technical upgrade including re-writing any customizations and workflow using the latest tools including Microsoft Power Apps
- A conscious view of Change Management to help your team adapt and transform their day-to-day activities for improved results.