Custom Dynamics 365 CRM Design & Development
Leadership in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Endeavour Solutions has a large team of certified Microsoft consultants to guide you on your digital transformation journey. The Dynamics 365 platform and Power Apps provide a large breadth of options and opportunities to improve your Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, and Line of Business operations. In 2020, Microsoft released a number of Industry Accelerators including pre-made custom entities, fields, and workflow processes to support key industry solutions.
Empower your team with the tools to help them succeed, while holding them accountable to their goals
Trust in the talented team at Endeavour to help design and architect a custom CRM & ERP solution that meets your goals for increased productivity, increased accountability and increased results. On our team are senior seasoned consultants to help you navigate the long list of available licensing, features and functions, as well as, provide guidance on bringing together a holistic integrated solution marrying the best of Dynamics 365.
Our custom design and development recommendations will include subscriptions, custom designs, custom screens and fields, custom workflow, CRM & ERP configuration, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft 365 for the best fit of productivity, user experience, licensing and strategic blueprint design.
For your custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 project we have the following key in-house consultants dedicated to helping you make your business better
- Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect – Sales and Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Cloud Solution Architect – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Custom integrations
- Dynamics 365 ERP Solution Architect – Business Central and SMB Finance, Billing and Accounting
- Dynamics 365 Developer
- Dynamics 365 Data Analytics Specialist - SQL Server and Power BI
- Microsoft 365 and Azure Consultant and Developer
Our Dynamics 365 Industry Accelerators for a rapid implementation
- Nonprofit CRM: The nonprofit accelerator enables you to develop nonprofit solutions based on entities and attributes that nonprofit organizations commonly leverage for constituent management, fundraising, awards, program delivery, and impact tracking. These entities include but are not limited to donor commitments, designations, transactions, awards, disbursements, delivery frameworks, results, indicators, benefit recipients, and more. The accelerator includes Common Data Model for Nonprofits, sample apps, sample data, dashboards, and documentation.
- Media and Communications: The Dynamics 365 media and communications accelerator, allows you to easily build solutions around a variety of use cases supporting intelligent fan engagement. The accelerator comes with more than 60 out-of-the-box data entity mappings focused on driving popular scenarios used by various event venues, theme parks, sports teams, sports leagues and clubs, stadiums, and large brand advertisers as they work to better understand their fans, how best to target them, how to drive better responses and return visits, and extend overall reach to their customer base.
- Manufacturing Sales: In addition to supplier and vendor management, the Dynamics 365 manufacturing accelerator brings new capabilities for sales representatives and managers to make better sales decisions through the ability to view sales and trade agreements, on-hand inventory, discounted items, warranty and field services requests, and more.
- Financial Services CRM: Teh accelerator was initially focused on retail and commercial banking to optimize customer experience, improve collaboration within a bank, and gain customer insights. Recent updates now add custom entities to support new capabilities around wealth management, mortgage, and lending scenarios.
- Automotive CRM: This industry data model based on scenarios that were needed for car dealerships and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to deliver a better customer experience and enable more seamless business processes. The first release included an automotive data model with important entities and business logic needed to enable scenarios for dealers and OEMs, sample canvas and model-driven apps, Power BI templates, and more, all based on a connected customer experience.
Each of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants work within Endeavour's core values of: Integrity, Trust, & Accountability
Which approach is best for your Custom Dynamics 365 Implementation?
Custom Dynamics 365 CRM & ERP
Design / Configuration
Take a more traditional consultative approach to the custom configuration of your Dynamics 365 deployment that is based on a deeper analysis and strategic mapping of your needs.
"Business-In-A-Box" CRM Apps
For custom CRM & ERP Dynamics 365 implementation projects, Endeavour Solutions’ project methodology is a consistent and repeatable process that is utilized on all projects allowing for scalability for all product lines and project sizes. Engaging our clients with a collaborative project management style includes:
- A focus on critical business requirements and issues.
- Milestone and key deliverables managed through project plans.
- Anticipates and reduces implementation risks.
- Evaluates a mapping of business needs to standard functions vs advanced modules including Field Service, Project Service Automation or Business Central ERP.
- Promotes ownership from all levels and areas of the organization.
- Promotes and embraces collaboration.
- Provides the ability to define and manage project scope.
- Measures budget to scope performance.
- An efficient end-acceptance of the solution as the transfer of knowledge uses representative sample data based on your business processes.
- Allows for the delivery of measurable results with consistent quality based on realistic planning.
- Greater project visibility through consistent communications, management of expectations and project predictability.
- Remote deployments across Canada and the United States
90% of Endeavour Solutions' clients said that they would recommend our services and support
- We worked with Endeavour for Dynamics 365 support on a number of CRM action items. In the past few months we have worked with Anish and others on their CRM team. Endeavour's consultants have been very knowledgeable and I am very thankful for their technical support.Abdul, 2020 (Google Maps - Endeavour)
- Clare M. 2019 (Google Maps - Endeavour)
Endeavour has been our CRM support partner for Microsoft Dynamics for a while. My team and I have enjoyed their expert CRM consultants, training and advice including Casey, Troy, Pranay and others who have helped us to support our sales team and operations.
- I have the pleasure to work with the Endeavour Solutions team on various projects. I'm impressed by their level of expertise and the dedication that they bring to each project. It's hard to find a competent and efficient team.Joanne Lebeau, 2019 (Toronto Google Maps)
- Bob Morris, (Halifax Google Maps)
Our company is in Michigan and Endeavour Solutions has been our support partner for several years. Their remote support is excellent. Francis has done one upgrade for us and is in the process of doing another, he is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Nikki and Trish have also been very helpful. Five stars!