Sales Management Software and Consulting Services
Endeavour365 for Sales
We're here to help your Sales Team succeed.
Endeavour Solutions Inc. is a Canadian consulting firm and has been working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for over a decade to advise and help progressive clients improve their sales velocity, service efficiency and overall performance.
Endeavour for CRM
- Microsoft Gold partner
- Strong values
- Across Canada and USA
- Talented team
- Highly reference-able
- Great support
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Canada Price
List price for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Canada is as follows. Contact Endeavour to qualify for special volume-based pricing. See Microsoft Canada
March 2020 - Microsoft Canada Pricing - Monthly Subscription
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise - $121.60 / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional - $83.20 / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Team Member - $10.20 / month / named user
Microsoft PowerBI Pro - $12.00 / month / named user
Endeavour365 Sales Bistro: "Business-in-a-box"
One of the biggest challenges Sale Leaders face when implementing a new CRM is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. Endeavour 365 Sales Bistro has been built to solve these problems. Endeavour's "Business-in-a-Box" is an Endeavour bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Endeavour recommends Sales Bistro as the initial step within a “crawl – walk – run” approach to adopting your new CRM system.
- Optimize Sales Processes
- Foster Team-Based Selling
- Improve Sales Productivity
- Deliver Stronger Sales Performance
Fixed price $5,500 CRM install*
+ Plus one-time security and user setup fee of $100 per user
+ Plus monthly CRM subscription of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Fixed-price CRM deployment
- Security and user setup
- Optimized sales interface
- Fields & functions worth adopting
- Office 365 Outlook integration
- Half-day kick-off meeting
- Validation of deployment
- Additional Endeavour IP
- Dashboards & 5 revenue streams
Included Sales "Reporting-in-a-box"
- Monitor and report on pipeline health and conduct win-loss reviews
- Track sales activity KPIs such as meetings per rep, task completion and other activities
- Create and monitor sales leadership dashboards with top 10 sales, top 10 reps, top 10 clients
- Individual reps can have their own dashboards to monitor their personal vs team performance
- Connect with Microsoft PowerBI for even greater business analytics and data visualizations
Additional Product Info
CRM Training and Support
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Canadian Microsoft CRM Partner?
User adoption is the single biggest "litmus test" for a successful CRM implementation.
If your team only views your system as as something "extra" and not as a "valuable enabler" your CRM software wasn't designed or implemented in an optimal way. Lower user adoption can be caused by a variety of factors. Let's talk about Best Practices for CRM implementations and upgrades.
Endeavour's CRM consultants are here to help you identify ways to mitigate risks and improve adoption - resulting in improved performance. Endeavour's CRM HealthCheck can be a great complement to your current efforts, providing an external viewpoint and best practices in building-out your a CRM strategy and adoption tactics. Our Advisory Services include Change Management, Project Management, CRM roadmaps and CRM training.