Member Management Software and Consulting Services
Endeavour365 for Member Management
We're here to help your Membership Management team succeed.
Endeavour Solutions Inc. is a North American consulting firm who has been working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for over a decade to advise and help progressive clients improve their service efficiency, member management and overall performance.
Endeavour for CRM
- Microsoft Gold partner
- Strong values
- Across Canada and USA
- Talented team
- Highly reference-able (Google)
- Great support
Endeavour xRM Member Management Configuration
One of the biggest challenges Leaders face when implementing a new CRM is knowing where to start, and how to configure the system to get the most out of their investment. Endeavour has a specialized bundle of IP and Services for the rapid CRM deployment and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service. Our team also has ERP experts to assist with e-commerce, financial reporting and integration of your CRM with your financial systems.
Microsoft has released specific "industry accelerators" for non-profit and Member Management to include specialized custom entities to the Microsoft Dataverse (fields, columns and tables) to support the out-of-the box needs for donor commitments, disbursements, designations, transactions, delivery frameworks, benefit recipients, and more. Member Management includes constituent management, volunteer management, fundraising, awards, program delivery, IATI processes, and impact tracking data. The model includes 90+ entity data definitions and relationships and continues to grown. See Github link below.
Non-Profit Industry Accelerators: For Endeavour custom CRM and ERP development with Power Apps and the Microsoft Dataverse (Common Data Model) for Canada and USA client https://github.com/microsoft/Industry-Accelerator-Nonprofit/releases
Endeavour recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Member Management
- Optimize Membership Management and Renewals
- Foster team-based services
- Manage events and sponsors
- Engage and manage volunteers
- Deliver a stronger Member Experience
Popular Microsoft Member Management CRM software functions
- Contact Management
- Member contact information, certifications, cases, renewals, payment history
- Track individual practices, licensing and business operations
- Volunteer engagement and volunteer management
- Committee Management
- Manage committees, board members and working groups
- Segment and initial committee level communications
- Inbound and outbound member communications
- E-mail tracking within Microsoft Outlook and via Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Tracking of all correspondence
- Issue resolution and case management
- Track complaints, infractions, and other issues
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of issue resolutions
- Financial Systems Integration
- Link to financial systems for payment processing, renewals and statement of account
- Organization-wide access to reporting
- Self-Serve Portals
- Allow for external access for renews, payments, inquiries, membership status, contact information
- Analysis and Reporting
- Dashboards, KPI metrics, 360 degree view, ad-hoc analysis, performance reports"
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Member Management Software Canada Price
List price for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Canada, as used for Member Management is as follows. Contact Endeavour to qualify for special offers and volume-based pricing. See Microsoft Canada
2021 - Microsoft Canada Pricing - Monthly Subscription
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service Enterprise - $121.60 / month / named user
* or as an add-on to Dynamics 365 Sales - $25.60 CAD / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service Professional - $64.00 / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service Team Member - $10.20 / month / named user
Microsoft PowerBI Pro - $12.00 / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service United States Price
List price for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service USA is as follows. Contact Endeavour to qualify for special volume-based pricing. See Microsoft USA
2021 - Microsoft US CRM Pricing - Monthly Subscription
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise - $95.00 USD / month / named user
* or as an add-on to Dynamics 365 Sales - $20.00 USD / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional - $65.00 USD / month / named user
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Team Member - $9 USD / month / named user
Microsoft PowerBI Pro - $10.00 USD CAD/ month / named user
Is Microsoft CRM for Member Management the right fit for you?
- The majority of core functions are "out of the box" including Member Management, Awards / Certification Management, Donation Management, Volunteer Management, and Fundraising Learn more docs.microsoft
- Off the shelf systems require heavy customization and configuration. A personalized Dynamics 365 system may fit just as well, and at a lower monthly fee
- Microsoft innovation such as the new volunteer management functions including skill matching and scheduling of volunteers with volunteer jobs
- Broad resource pool of Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, professionals and support companies
- Microsoft hosting available in CANADA on a Canadian-only server, or in the USA on a United States-only server
- Regulatory compliance for Provincial Act, State Law, or self-regulating bodies:
- College of Physicians
- College of Surgeons
- College of Dentistry
- College of Chiropractic
- Other medical professions
- Trade associations
- Accounting association
- Human Resources association
- Electrical trades
- Other trade associations
CRM Training and Support
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Canadian Microsoft CRM Partner?
User adoption is the single biggest "litmus test" for a successful CRM implementation.
If your team only views your system as something "extra" and not as a "valuable enabler" your CRM software wasn't designed or implemented in an optimal way. Lower user adoption can be caused by a variety of factors. Let's talk about Best Practices for CRM implementations and upgrades.
Endeavour's CRM consultants are here to help you identify ways to mitigate risks and improve adoption - resulting in improved performance. Endeavour's CRM Health Check can be a great complement to your current efforts, providing an external viewpoint and best practices in building-out your a CRM strategy and adoption tactics.
Our Advisory Services include Change Management, Project Management, CRM roadmaps, and CRM training.